- Instead of just saying something, I often try to paint pictures with my words.
- When I get excited about something, I get extremely passionate about it. Sometimes it leads to burn-out. Sometimes it makes me later question my sanity. And sometimes it leads me to get into something truly fantastic.
- After a bit of excitement, I need to remember to spend some quiet time incorporating the experience, cooling down, and re-focusing on the humdrum, day-to-day needs of life.
- Flame on Triage of Dreams
- D. J. Carmen on I got fans.
- Flame on I got fans.